WJE Gains Geotechnical/Geological Engineering Expertise with MMWAI
July 5, 2017 | Michael W. West & Associates, Inc. (MWWAI), a specialized geotechnical and geological engineering firm located in Englewood, Colorado has joined Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates (WJE).
- Four of MWWAI's employees (three partners and one staff member) have joined WJE as the initial members of a new Geotechnical Engineering unit that will be based out of WJE’s Denver office. The newest additions to WJE’s staff include Michael West, Peter Stauffer, Frank Harrison, and Emma Bradford.
- MWWAI's principal areas of practice include geotechnical engineering, engineering geology, environmental geology, ground water hydrology, geological hazard evaluations, earthquake engineering, and forensic engineering.
- Over the past three and a half decades, MWWAI has provided technical consulting services on a large number of projects locally and internationally.
- “WJE has collaborated with MWWAI’s professionals for many years on a number of interesting and challenging projects. We are extremely excited to have them now join us and provide WJE with in-house geotechnical capabilities,” said John Reins, WJE principal in Denver.
- “We are all enthused to join WJE,” said Michael E. West, MWWAI founder. “Working alongside our new WJE colleagues, we can now help our clients solve a wide variety of geotechnical and built world challenges.”